1. Yes, I am aware of what the message said.
2. It was not the first time.
3. I did say it back the first time. I can’t say I’m particularly in the mood to say it at this precise moment.
4. I was under the impression that we had agreed we were not going to go public with this information. (Of course, I was also under the impression that we were not going to post any more text messages. Clearly I have been laboring under a number of misapprehensions.)
6. The possibility of that is getting increasingly less likely with every passing moment.